Terms and Conditions
The users are required to read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website
1. The Terms and Conditions on this website are subjected to change:
These terms and conditions are amended from time to time. The users are requested to please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
2. The website can be changed whenever find necessary:
We may update and change our website to reflect better upon our services and our business’s priorities. Before any significant changes are made, users will not be notified therefore it is ALWAYS IMPORTANT that you read the Terms and Conditions in case there are any changes
3. The website can be suspended or withdrawn:
The website or any content that is available on it may be suspended or withdrawn for operational or business reasons.
4. How should you use the material available on this website?
- The website and the content available on it, including the pictures, the documents, the published material, and everything else, are protected by copyright laws and treaties.
- The user may NOT use the available content on our website for their personal use
- may use the available content on our website for their personal use
- However, under no conditions is it allowed for the users to publish it or use it for any other purpose.
- Please be advised that the users are not allowed to modify the content available on the website.
- Failure to comply with these terms may result in a breach of these terms and conditions, resulting in a ban for the user to use our website
5. Terms and Conditions about patients’ appointment:
Clients are advised to:
- You are advised to please arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment time. This would ensure that we have ample time to complete your health questionnaire that is compulsory for legal reasons. If you arrive at your exact appointment time or anything up to 5 minutes into your time, you will not be attended to and you will not get a refund.
PLEASE NOTE:Unfortunately, due to Covid 19 pandemic, it is absolutely necessary to sanitise the room after every individual which is why time keeping is extremely important so we are able to clean the room for you to ensure you are not at risk of infection.
- We only attend to children from 14 years of age for ear wax removal and only if they are able to sit still for the duration of the whole process.However, we can see children from the age of 5 years who have an earache/ear infection
- You will not get a refund if you miss your appointment
- We will not refund for last minute cancellations.
- Should you need to cancel the appointment, make sure to do so at least 48 hours prior to your appointment date! Complying with this, you will be given the option to reschedule your appointment. The option of a full refund will only be made in exceptional circumstances such as critical illness that can be proven.
- The clinic reserves the right to cancel or change your appointment. Under such circumstances, we will try our very best to notify you at our earliest possible convenience with the appointment reschedule to the earliest available date.
6 COVID 19 PANDEMICWe are working to strict Covid 19 restrictions therefore ask anyone who has developed any dry cough, sore throat, fever, loss of sense of smell or taste or any other Covid 19 symptoms to please get a Covid 19 test prior to attendance at the clinic of which you can only attend if the test result is NEGATIVE.We also ask that everyone wears a mask when attending the clinic
6. Trade Marks
All registered and unregistered trademarks on this website including names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) belong to the Website Owner. Without prior written permission of the Website Owner, nothing contained on the website can be construed as granting any license or the right to use any trade mark.
7. Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner holds no responsibility for any material submitted to the public forums by you (including bulletin boards, chat rooms, hosted pages or any other public area found on the website; particularly if the material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to eliminate any material submitted or posted by you in public forums, without prior notice to you; if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of the Website owner, other website users or any third parties;
- Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may hinder the operations of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- Violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- Submission of content containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner undertakes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether expressed, implied in law or residual) related to the website, the information contained on the website, or information pertaining to you and your company transmitted via our system.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be held responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be endured by you, your company or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and usage of the website, any information offered on the website, personal information and material related to you and your company transmitted using our system.
In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be held liable to you or to any third party (including person, firm or corporation) whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or information transmitted over our system, or for any action taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Use of the Website
The Website Owner does not warrant or represent information on the website that can be used in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). By visiting the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and assume full responsibility of using information (Website) made available to you.
The specified website terms and conditions form the basis of the agreement between you and the Website Owner, pertaining to the usage of the website. You or the Website Owner are not bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or any clause that hasn’t been recorded herein. Unless, it is specifically stated that these website terms and conditions override and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, expressed orally or written, between you and the Website Owner pertaining to the usage of the website.
The Website Owner has the right to modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, at any given time. You acknowledge that by accessing the website at different intervals, you shall become bound to the latest version of the relevant terms and conditions (“current version”) and, unless stated otherwise, the current version will superseded all previous versions. You shall remain responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you access the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, pertaining to the entire website or any specific sections or modules, the current version will prevail in respect of your usage of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or time extension granted by either you or the Website Owner, will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, remain limited to the event, without affecting any of the current or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof; unless a singed document by the grantor expressly waives off or limits such rights.
The Website Owner will remain entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of given rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
Provisions related to relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, despite being grouped together or linked grammatically are severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only, to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto; while the remaining provisions pertaining to relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in relation to any dispute that may arise in your dealings with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or therewith.
Comments or Questions
Friend For Well-Being
© 2021 Copyright Friends For Well-Being | All Rights Reserved