At Friends For Well-Being, we strive to enable a safe and satisfying online user experience and your privacy on the Internet is important to us. We collect information about our users and want them to understand our policy and conditions in relation to such captured information, including how it is safeguarded. It covers all information we collect on this website and does not include information gathered using offline sources or any third party, even those linked to your website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to the following terms, please review them carefully: Information Hearing Center gathers and tracks User information gathered fall in the following categories:
- Optional and voluntary submissions, may include personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address, state and zip code. This information is collected to respond to requests from users, enable customized user experience and notify our customers of any updates on our website.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate the Website. This information may include specific usage` details, such as IP addresses and information gathered via tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons. Information Friends For Well-Being gathers through tracking is used to identify areas of our sites spend the most time. It is not intended to track what users read but rather how each page performs. This information is solely collected to enhance the experience of our customers.
- Specific details of your visits to our Website, including traffic, location and other communication data and the resources you access and utilize on the Website.
- Information related to your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- “Cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons, may be used by the website.
Friend For Well-Being
Friends For Well-Being provides high quality transitional care and purpose designed accommodation for young people and adults with complex needs aged 16 and over.
Looking to Discuss Your Requirements?
© 2021 Copyright Friends For Well-Being | All Rights Reserved