Kindly provide info for this page****
|Job Title:||Reports to:|
Friends For Well-Being are seeking to employ appropriately qualified staff from a range of disciplines. All qualifications and life experience in the provision of any care will be reviewed
We are looking for:
- Staff that perform all duties with professionalism, who display sound judgment, initiative, confidentiality and culturally sensitive practise
- Staff passionate in helping people with personal care, healthcare and hygiene. This could be in areas such as dressing, bathing, toileting, and eating.
- Assisting with tasks like budgeting, shopping, cooking and management of a home.
- Supporting clients in activities of mobility and transferring, which promote independence with household duties such as cooking, cleaning and laundry activities.
- Support clients to keep environments safe, clean and healthy.
- Assisting in medication management (if endorsed) or assist in attending medical appointments.
- Supporting engagement in social, vocational and community activities
- Fostering relationships in the wider community
- Assisting in the development of care plans and review of client needs
- Secretarial support and/or assisting with administrative functions.
Bachelor of Nursing /Social Work/Occupational Therapy is highly desirable
Diploma / Certificates in Nursing / Mental Health /Social Welfare/ Disability services
State Enrolled Nurse Equivalences
Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Certificate
Roadworthy motor vehicle
Demonstrate proof of qualifications
***Salary per award for industry qualifications and experience